At Kenmore Camera, we strive to make your buying experience as smooth as possible, but we understand that sometimes the product may not fit your needs, or there may be an unforseen manufacturer defect.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kenmore Camera within 14 days of receipt of item(s). Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Any return or exchange requests made after 14 days of receipt of item(s) will be at the sole discretion of Kenmore Camera.
You also have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Kenmore Camera reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
Of course, you are always welcome to return or exchange the item in-person in our store.
How to return or exchange a shipped item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call us at 888-485-7447 / 425-485-7447.
- To request an RMA via email, email our Sales department at email@example.com.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton with sufficient protective packing to prevent damge in transit.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Via US Postal Service:
PO Box 82467
Kenmore, WA 98028
Via UPS, FedEx, etc.,
6708 NE 181st St
Kenmore, WA 98028
Conditions of Return:
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with shutter actuation counters must show less than 200 exposures.
- Kenmore Camera is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Kenmore Camera is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- All consumable items (e.g., film, memory cards, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped
- Special Order merchandise
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged