The Heidelberg is now the largest bag in Oberwerth’s product range and mirrors the design of the smaller Wetzlar model. It fulfils every ambitious photographer’s wish in terms of space and ease of use and, as always, makes no compromises
where design and quality are concerned. The insert is exceptionally spacious, allowing you to store your camera, lenses and other valuable equipment safely while still keeping them at your fingertips. The Heidelberg’s maximum practicality ensures
that you are perfectly prepared for any situation and have everything you need on hand at all times.
Like all Oberwerth bags, the Heidelberg is handmade from vegetable-tanned leather. The insert is made from sturdy, stain-resistant CORDURA and is fleece-lined. The special Oberwerth air cushion between the fleece and CORDURA layers protects your
equipment from impact. The ultra-light chamber adapts seamlessly to its contents. The top of the insert contains two secure pockets to keep memory cards safe.
In addition to two front pockets, the Heidelberg also has two spacious exterior side pockets. The insert also has space for a laptop alongside your camera equipment. Like almost all of our bags, the Heidelberg’s insert is removable.
The Heidelberg’s beautiful leather finish and sporty, casual design makes it a stylish addition to many an occasion.
The Heidelberg at a glance:
- Plenty of space for extensive photographic equipment
- New: side pockets, which provide more space for rangefinders, power adaptors, etc.
- Sturdy CORDURA and high-quality leather protect against moisture and other external influences
- The cushioned removable insert with its flexible pads provides safe storage for your valuable equipment
- Space for a tablet and laptop
- Cushioned, zipped back compartment
- Like all Oberwerth bags, it is 100% handmade in Germany