|Weight||4.08lb / 1.85kg||Closed Length||14.7in / 37.4cm|
|Min. Height||8.2in / 21cm||Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Max. Height||57.7in / 147cm||Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Safe Payload||66-22lb / 30-10kg|
Leo 2.0 is an evolution of 3 Legged Thing’s award winning, ultra compact, travel tripod Leo. Featuring not one, but three detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately).
Leo 2.0 is the perfect addition to any photographer or videographers kit. With an extraordinary 30 kg / 66lb weight capability he is a suitable fit for almost any set up from mirrorless, to heavier DSLR and medium format systems. When folded, Leo 2.0 is extremely compact at only 37.4cm/ 14.7", making him the perfect all-round travelling companion for professional photographers.
When Purchased as a Kit, Leo 2.0 ships with an ultra strong, Arca-Swiss compatible, AirHed Pro Lever ballhead which is adjustable to suit both left and right handed users.
- 3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod
- Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- 30kg Variable Load Capability
- 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability