Optical Excellence for Analog and Digital Photography
If you’re a professional or an amateur photographer and whether you prefer landscape, portrait, animal, real estate, or sports photography - the hardware requirements for photography should not be underestimated!
For instance, Schneider Optics and their wide range of B + W photo filters offer an exceptional lens accessory designed to help you make the most out of each and every shot without breaking the bank.
Using A Polarizing Filter In The Field
B + W polarizing filters ensure that reflections and light reflections can be drastically removed from the photographs that you take. Things like disturbing elements, unwanted reflections on water, glare on a pane of glass, among others, can be easily removed way before post-production. Even absolute professionals with the best post-processing software cannot achieve these results afterwards without filters! However, since every object reflects and scatters light (e.g. blades of grass), it can sometimes happen so quickly that colors become falsified and appear dull and boring.
Especially in landscape photography, the photo filter works to – quite literally – filter out these reflections and ensure that a green meadow or a blue sky looks richer, more colorful, and more natural.
Whether in Hollywood, aboard the Apollo spacecraft for NASA’s moon landing, in the photo studios of professional photographers, or on the lenses of amateur photographers - Schneider Kreuznach stands with its filter brand, B + W for first-class photo accessories.
With one of the most advanced research and development departments in the industry, Schneider Kreuznach ensures continuous improvement and completely new and unique methods around thin film technology, nano-coating, antireflection technology, and much more as they continue to move into the future.
Today, state-of-the-art production facilities, precise CNC machines, and a highly developed antireflection coating technology promises top quality that is among the first and finest in the world market, making Schneider Kreuznach one of the leading camera lens filter manufacturers.
- A MUST-HAVE – Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the right polarizing filter is a must for every photography equipment. No other filter provides such a simple and fast method for breathtaking pictures through reduced reflections on water and smooth non-metallic surfaces. Enjoy richer colors in landscape photography, outlining clouds, skies, and skylines in perfect clarity.
- EASY TO USE CAMERA FILTER - The Käsemann polarization filter can easily be screwed onto the filter thread of most lenses. Thanks to its special design, the adjustment ring can then be rotated on the filter without resistance in order to improve your images in the simplest possible way. You see an immediate result through the camera viewfinder, or on the display. Adjust the effect strength as desired.
- BEST WORKMANSHIP - The High Transmission (HTC) polarization film is set between two precise ground and polished cover glasses. It is particularly neutral in color and of high quality, providing for much sharper and richer images than conventional polarizing filters. The MRC glass has been refined with several wafer-thin layers of coating to ensure high scratch resistance and a dirt- and water-repellent effect due to nanotechnology (lotus effect).
- TOUGH & SOLID MOUNTS - B+W sockets are absolutely accurate, easy to apply, and easy to adjust as polarizing filters thanks to their precision manufacturing. With an extra narrow XS-PRO mount, vignettes can be ruled out in most cases, even at high wide-angle angles. Due to the internal thread, a conventional lens hood can also be fitted so you can take better pictures.
- MADE IN GERMANY - Schneider Kreuznach (B + W) – We’re proudly your precision mechanics specialists for filters, photography, optics and precision, with more than 100 years of German experience. Schneider products have already been used in NASA's Apollo missions. Thanks to our multi-resistant nano coating lens filter, we’re helping photographers everywhere take clearer, crisper images.