Use the EOS Webcam Accessories Starter Kit (for Select EOS M Cameras)* to take your compatible EOS M Series camera and transform it into a high-performance webcam. Connect the camera to a laptop/desktop equipped with the free downloadable EOS Webcam Utility software with the included Interface Cable IFC-600PCU. Power up/charge the camera using the provided Power Adapter CA-PS700 paired with the supplied DC Coupler DR-E12 using a standard home outlet. Once set up, you will be able to livestream, work, teach, or connect with your friends and family, even for extended periods of time. Thanks to the EOS Webcam Accessories Starter Kit (For Select EOS M Cameras), you can easily deliver the high-quality videos you've always wanted, right from the comfort of your own home.
* This kit is compatible with the following EOS M Series Cameras: EOS M50, EOS M50 Mark II, EOS M200. Camera and lens(es) sold separately.
- The Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700 Allows Any Compatible EOS M Series Camera* To Be Powered From a Standard AC Outlet When Used in Conjunction with the Appropriate DC Coupler.
- The DC Coupler DR-E12 Allows You to Power Any Compatible EOS M Series Camera Directly from an AC Power Source Wherever a Convenient Wall Outlet is Located.
- Connect Any Compatible EOS M Series Camera with the Interface Cable IFC-600 PCU to a Compatible Computer to Charge the Camera’s Battery and/or Transfer Images from the Camera.
- Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700
- DC Coupler DR-E12
- USB Cable IFC-600PCU