A superb refinement to a true Canon classic, the new TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II offers enhanced functionality and image quality in its most popular tilt-shift focal length. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations and a specially coated aspherical element for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens features an angle of view of 84° on a full-frame camera.
New TS rotation lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90° in the direction of movement. The Tilt function has an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 8.5°, a revolving construction for both portrait and landscape shooting modes, locking, ergonomically-designed and easily operated tilt and shift knobs, uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas, and is constructed using only lead-free glass and has an SWC lens coating that controls ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than earlier coating technologies.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:3.5
- Tilting and shifting range of +/- 90°; Enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 8.5°
- Aspherical element for glare-free image quality
- Circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° (without tilt or shift)