The new Origami diffuser is for photographers who demand the perfect combination of portability, professional creativity and versatility in one fold-flat, compact unit. Utilizing the same diffusion panels as the critically acclaimed Gary Fong "WhaleTail Reporter,” Origami comes with the amber flap and the opaque flap for neutral or "warming" diffusion lighting. It also features the new "Kung-Fu" grip system, so strong that it will suspend the entire weight of the camera and flash unit without falling off!
- Provides professional, diffused lighting from your accessory flash unit Softens harsh direct
- flash Reduces harsh shadows Includes multi positional amber flap for warming of subject and/or background
- Works seamlessly in horizontal and vertical positions eliminating the need for a cumbersome flash bracket
- Ingenious design folds flat for ultimate compactness
- Gary Fong’s “Kung-Fu Grip” universal mounting system mounts to any flash with rectangular head with amazing strength