The FUJINON GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR is a standard zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The lens delivers superior image quality thanks to the lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens). The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses, to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and the lens is weather and dust resistant, plus it can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors.
- Wide-angle to normal-length zoom offers a 25-51mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a variety of situations.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three spherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with minimal distortion. Also, one extra-low dispersion element and a super extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- An internal focusing mechanism is controlled by a linear AF motor for smooth, silent, and fast focusing performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
|Type||FUJINON GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR|
|Lens configuration||14 elements in 11 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion element and 1 super extra-low dispersion element)|
|Focal length||f=32-64mm (25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Angle of view||81°-46.3°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)|
|Focus range||50cm - ∞(Wide), 60cm - ∞(Telephoto)|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)||ø92.6mm×116mm(Wide)/145.5mm(Telephoto)|
|Accessories included||Lens Cap FLCP-77
Lens rear cap RLCP-002
*1 distance from camera lens mount flange
*2 excluding caps and hoods