The 468MG Hydrostatic Ball head is the most advanced ball head of the entire Manfrotto range. Designed to meet the demand of professional photographers for a lightweight, but heavy duty load capacity ball head. Intended for camera and lens loads of up to 35.25 lbs (16 kg), this head has a magnesium die cast body, a 5cm PTFE coated aluminum ball combined with specially designed tension surfaces provides movements as smooth as silk. The oversized lock knobs combined with the patent pending hydraulic locking mechanism provides the ultimate positive lock with the least amount of effort. Truly an engineering marvel.
- 1 Bubble Level -The built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal.
- 222-322 Ball Friction - Separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked. The position of the red line indicates the approximate amount of friction applied.
- Carrying Handle - Included carrying handle makes the tripod more comfortable to transport and stays conveniently and unobtrusively attached during use.
- Separate Lock Each Axis - With a separate lock on each axis of movement, this head can be precisely adjusted, and panning/tracking can be achieved on any axis.
- Sturdy All-Metal Construction - Sturdy all-metal construction.