- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 24.2-megapixel full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity. (ISO 51200 Max sensitivity)
- 5-AXIS BODY I.S. and DUAL I.S.– Powerful image stabilization enables 6-stops slower shutter speed with B.I.S. and 6.5-stops with Dual I.S. by intelligently compensating the shakes
- 4K HDR VIDEO - 4K 60p, 4K 24/30P unlimited recording, 4K60P 29:59 min limited recording. HDR Mode and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). V-Log with Internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4k30/24p (4K60p output only) available via optional software upgrade key.
- 96MP HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder in a rugged body
Go beyond the boundaries of still and video with this full-frame camera's 24.2MP CMOS sensor for incredibly realistic detail. An hour of 4K video recording complements pro-level video performance.*
* Maximum recording time of 60 minutes in 4K 60p
Breathtaking quality with wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression, even at high sensitivity settings. Maximum sensitivity of ISO 51200.
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format,* even in rapidly moving scenes.
* Maximum recording time of 29 minutes 59 seconds in 4K 60p.
** Excludes high-speed video recording. When the ambient temperature is high or continuous recording is performed, the camera may stop the recording to protect itself. Wait until the camera cools down.
Advanced Recognition Technology
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
* 11EV, at wide-end with S-R24105 (CIPA) in LVF120 fps setting.
** At ISO100, F1.4, AFS. 100% contrast target.
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as 14°F.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma have aligned to offer photographers a limitless spectrum of mix-and-match creative possibilities.