KLP lens plates are designed for use on multiple lens combinations.This anti-twist lip can be positoned with a 90° or 30° angle depending on your application.
The reason for the two different angles, is to enable you to have more of a contact point on the tripod collar. Some tripod collars that offer a close to a 90° angle or slight radius, the 90° angle on the lip works best. Other tripod collars that offer a large radius or a non 90° angle, the 30° angle on the lip works best.
All KLP plates have additional 1/4-20 accessory mounting holes and some also have 3/8-16 accessory mounting holes. Some of the KLP series plates offer multiple 1/4-20 mounting screws as well as multiple positions for the anti-twist lip.
Compatible with :
- Nikon 200mm f/4 ED IF AF Micro
- Nikon 300mm f4E PF ED VR w/RT-1 Tripod Collar
- Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5.6-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary
- Fujifilm XF 50-150mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro
- Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 600mm f/11 IS STM
- Canon RF 800mm f/11 IS STM
- Canon EF 200mm f/1.8
- Nikon 70-200mm f/4 ED VR w/RT-1 Tripod Collar
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD