Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3
Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Image data: H.264, Audio: AAC)
Large: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)Medium: Approx. 8.90 Megapixels (3648 x 2432)S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 pixels (720 x 480)RAW: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)M-RAW: Approx. 11.20 Megapixels (4104 x 2736)S-RAW: Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)
*Records to either the CF card or SD card. Auto switch card
*When the current card becomes full, the camera switches to the other card automatically. Record separately
*The CF card and SD card record the same image at a different image recording quality. Record to multiple
* Both the CF card and SD card record the same image at the same image recording quality (Also applies to RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, and S-RAW+JPEG).
Images recorded in a card can be copied to the other card
The following three types of file numbers can be set:Continuous numbering
* The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the camera's card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)Auto reset
* When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card. Manual reset
* Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
Select individual images to copy Select folder(s) to copy Select all the images to copy
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
The image-recording quality can be selected in any combination of the three RAW and eight JPEG recording quality settings
Selectable between sRGB and Adobe RGB
Auto Standard Portrait Landscape Neutral Faithful Monochrome User Defined 1-3
Scene Intelligent Auto will set [Auto] automatically.
* [Standard] is the default setting for [User Def. 1-3]
Auto (AWB)Daylight Shade Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset Tungsten Light White Fluorescent Light Flash Custom (Custom WB)Color temperature
*With an EX-series Speedlite having the color temperature information transmission feature, the color temperature setting changes to match the color temperature when the flash is fired. Set to approx. 6000K if the flash unit does not have the color temperature communication feature.