40-degree egg crate grids are the most popular choice for photographers and filmmakers, allowing for precise light control with limited loss of light. Our 40-degree egg-crate grids are designed with increased depth for greater performance.
Grids are made up of cells that control off-axis light in 4 directions while still maintaining the soft quality you want from a large light source. By focusing light through a grid, you eliminate both light spill and lens flare simultaneously.
- Hand-assembled interlocking grid
- Ideal for an edge light, rim light, or hair light
- Further control light spill and flare
- Increased depth for improved light control
- Attaches to a softbox with heavy-duty touch fastener
- Durable construction with labelled edge
- Collapses into included case for easy travel and storage