The FJ200 strobe is designed for photographers looking for a compact flash without sacrificing power. With an industry-leading 0.05 to 1.3 second recycle time, this portable 200 watt-second strobe with round head packs 450+ full-power flashes per charge with unmatched color temperature stability and easily fits in the palm of your hand.
Integrated with a FJ Wireless Flash System receiver, the FJ200 strobe provides unrivaled features including multi-brand camera compatibility and High Speed Sync (HSS), TTL, and more when paired with a FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger or the FJ80 Universal Touchscreen Speedlight. These wireless transmitters easily mount to a camera's hot shoe and are compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras. The strobe can also be controlled by a Canon RT transmitter.
Like the FJ400 strobe, the FJ200 features an extended flash tube and round flash head to provide superior light output compared to traditional flashes. This design both improves light output and emits a more even light spread for filling light modifiers.
he FJ200 strobe provides the most accurate color temperature stability at 5500K (±150K) across its entire 9-stop output range in flash increments of 0.1 stops. This means color-consistent images throughout the entire shoot, and consistent color with other FJ Wireless Flash System flash heads. The wireless system allows for control of up to 16 groups across 32 separate channels from up to 328 feet (100m) to prevent interference with other photographers or to shoot several individual setups.
With an intuitive menu system and LCD color display, the FJ200 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, HSS up to 1/8000s, Front and Rear Curtain Sync, Freeze Sync up to 1/20000s, Continuous Capture up to 20 fps, Automatic Memory Recall, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, TTL to Equivalent Manual, modeling lamp settings, and much more. Keep your FJ200 up-to-date by downloading and installing the latest firmware via onboard USB-C data port.
This compact flash includes an energy-efficient 5W 5600K (±200K) LED modeling lamp with auto-adjust and independent output control. The powerful, removable 14.4V 2500mAh lithium polymer battery provides DC power for on-location freedom and charges to full capacity in just 2 hours. Designed with safety in mind, it is equipped with onboard self-monitoring dual-stage heat protection system to ensure safe operation during extended use.
Constructed with solid aluminum umbrella-inspired framework, the design of the included Rapid Box Switch maximizes durability, minimizes weight, eliminates the need for separate support rods, and makes setup a breeze. Everything is simple, quick, and compact.
Equipped with a large, central storage compartment featuring removable dividers, the included backpack is ideal for traveling comfortably with your FJ200 gear. It features various zippered compartments for storing smaller accessories, a separate internal compartment with three padded sleeves for storing laptops and tablets, a convenient water bottle pouch, a tripod holder with retention straps and more.
- Includes (2) FJ200 Strobes, (2) LiPo Batteries, (2) Tilter Brackets, (2) Grid & Gel Packs, (2) Rapid Box Switch Inserts, (1) FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger, (1) Diffusion Dome, (1) Snoot & Grid, (1) Lite Traveler Backpack
- Compact and portable 200Ws strobes
- FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger for many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras and Canon RT flash systems (see compatibility chart)
- Intelligent round head design with an extended flash tube for superior light output
- Industry-leading 0.05 to 1.3 second recycle time
- 450+ full-power flashes per charge
- Removable DC 14.4V 2500mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Color temperature stability of 5500K (±150K) across the entire energy range
- Manual & TTL Modes, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s, and Front & Rear Curtain Sync
- Continuous Capture up to 20 frames per second
- 16 groups and 32 wireless channels
- 9 F-stop energy range in 0.1 and 1.0 increments