LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 20-SOmm / Fl.7 ASPH. H-X2550 lens is built for mirrorless Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount cameras, enabling Fl.7 aperture brightness throughout the entire 50-lOOmm
(35mm camera equivalent) zoom range. Its exceptionally high optical performance is suitable for both professional photographers and videographers.
Comprising 17 elements in 12 groups, the lens system features three aspherical lenses and four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses that effectively suppress the axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification.
Spherical aberration and distortion are also corrected by the aspherical lenses for stunningly high resolution. The use of aspherical lenses and the optimum design of the lens system results in a compact size and light weight.
Compatibility with a maximum 240-fps high-speed sensor drive realizes high-speed, high-precision auto focusing. In addition to the silent operation achieved by the inner focus drive system, the stepless aperture ring and micro-step drive system in the aperture control section help the camera to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning. The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming. A focus ring is equipped for intuitive, precise focusing and linear/ non-linear setting can also be switched with this ring.
- Leica Lens Performance for All LUMIX Micro Four Thirds Cameras: Strict LEICA quality standards now in a Fl. 7 Micro Four Thirds (MFT) camera lens for professional photographers and videogra phers
- Exceptional optical performance Across the Full Zoom Range: Bright Fl.7 aperture is available across the entire zoom range of 25-50mm
- Stepless Aperture for Smooth, Even Brightness: A stepless aperture ring and micro-step drive aperture system ensure optimal, consistent light when zooming or panning
- Minimize Image Shifts During Zooming: The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming
- Rugged Design: Dust/splash* /freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions