The B10Xs’ are both multipurpose. This means whether you’re shooting video or still, the B10X and B10X Plus can take it in their stride. They also include useful features like increased continuous light output from 2500lm to 3250lm compared to B10 and B10 Plus. That’s a 30% increase. And both the B10X and B10X Plus features faster recycling speeds than their predecessors.
The B10X’s are extremely easy to use straight from the box with their clean and user-friendly interfaces. Meaning all focus can be dedicated to creating images rather than fiddling with settings. And the Profoto app makes it easy to view and control all settings from the palm of your hand and install new updates in seconds.
Both lights also feature Profoto’s Bluetooth-enabled technology AirX. So, you can unleash the full power of the B10X and B10X Plus also when shooting with your smartphone Enabling you to capture, edit and publish with the same device. Thereby dramatically reduce the time from creative concept to published image.
An extensive range of light shaping possibilities are also available through the lightweight and easy-to-use OCF-modifier family and 120 other light shaping tools in the Profoto range.
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- Lightweight and cordless
- Optional with the flash power of 10 speedlights (B10X Plus) or 5 speedlights (B10X)
- Powerful continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes, including the Profoto A-series
- AirX built-in (Profoto Bluetooth technology)
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app