1. Form-fitting Cage for Canon EOS R.
2. Provides Protection and Accessory Mounts.
3. 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16, ARRI 3/8”-16 Accessory Threads and Cold Shoe Mount.
4. Built-in Arca Swiss Plate and Flate Screwdriver.
5. Locks Camera via 1/4"-20 & Two Anti-Twist Pins.
SmallRig Cage for Canon EOS R CCC2803 is a formfitting full cage designed to provide protection and accessory mounts for your camera. The cage secures to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw and features two pins for anti-twisting. It comes with multiple 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes, ARRI accessory threads, and a cold shoe, allowing mount of accessories. For example, you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 2165 or SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093 for hand-held shooting; mount SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2070 or SmallRig Monitor Holder 1842 to attach a monitor. It works with SmallRig Cable Clamp 1822 to protect the HDMI cable and port. If you use the Canon EF-EOS R lens mount adapter, you can use SmallRig BSA2696 to support the mount and relief pressure from the heavy lens. Additionally, The cage features a built-in Arca Swiss QR plate and a flat screwdriver on the bottom.
1. Please remove two anti-twist pins from the cage first;
2. Put the camera into the cage and tighten the 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom;
3. Tighten the anti-twist pins on the bottom.
Canon EOS R
1 x cage