|Weight||4.12lb / 1.87kg||Closed Length||16.9in / 43.1cm|
|Min. Height||4.7in / 12.1cm||Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Max. Height||71.6in / 182cm||Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Safe Payload||66-22lb / 30-10kg|
3 Legged Thing’s Albert 2.0 is the world’s most versatile travel tripod system. He proves to be the perfect companion for photographers from all walks of life, with a working range from as low as 12.1cm / 4.7" and extending to 182.1 cm/ 71.6" he can be used in almost any circumstance. Small enough to fit in your hand luggage at only 43.1cm / 16.9" when folded, Albert 2.0 is easy to carry anywhere.
With improved functionality, this evolution of 3 Legged Thing's Albert 2.0 features 3 detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or, all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately). This makes Albert 2.0 ideal for photographers of any genre.
- 3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod
- Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- 30kg Load Capability
- 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability