Matching the high quality construction of the FUJIFILM X100S / X100 camera, the TCL-X100 Tele Conversions lens blends perfectly to provide enhanced photographic options by converting the lens from 35mm to 50mm (135 equivalent). This is achieved without compromising the original optical characteristics of the X100S / X100 camera so images at f/2 still provide an attractive bokeh effect. To use the TCL-X100 Tele Conversions lens you need to ensure the firmware is as following: FUJIFILM X100 - must be updated to version 2.10 or later. FUJIFILM X100S - must be updated to version 1.20 or later.
- TCL-X100 attaches directly onto the FUJIFILM X100 / X100S and increases picture taking versatility by multiplying the fixed focal length by approx. 1.4x, converting it from 23mm(equivalent to 35mm on 35mm format) to a 33mm(equivalent to 50mm on a 35mm format) fixed focal length, and it achieves the minimum working distance of 14cm.
- This optical excellence is underlined by the fact that the TCL-X100 is manufactured in Japan, allowing Fujifilm engineers to guarantee precision and quality in every component.
- The optical construction uses four premium glass elements in four groups to keep aberrations to a minimum and also employs Fujinon's unique Super EBC coating for outstanding results.
- With the optical viewfinder (OVF) selected, icons showing the edge of the frame are displayed, while selecting the electronic viewfinder (EVF) gives users a 100% field of view.
- The auto focusing speed remains the same, the 10cm macro distance still applies and it is also compatible with the FUJIFILM X100 / X100S's hybrid viewfinder.