The new GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR lens achieves exceptional image quality. Composed of 16 lenses in 10 groups, this lens delivers unsurpassed color reproduction, three dimensional image quality, as well as ultra-high resolution and rich bokeh. In addition, this telephoto lens is equipped with a powerful five-stop optical image stabilization and a new focus preset function, which allows the photographer to instantly activate focus settings previously saved in the lens memory. With a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy lens barrel designed to be dust and weather-resistant, the GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR is capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C. The front lens element has a fluorine coating designed to repel water and dirt even under tough outdoor conditions. GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR Lens Key Features
• Ultra-high image quality achieved with16 lenses in 10 groups, 1 super ED lens and 2 ED lenses.
• Powerful five-stop optical image stabilization to maximize high image resolution.
• Silent, high-speed autofocus operation and new mechanism to fix linear motor position when turning power off or when in playback mode. Available with new GFX 50S firmware.
• Made with magnesium alloy, ensuring a robust, durable body.
• Dust and weather-resistant design capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C.