The GF30mmF3.5 R WR lens, the 12th GF lens in its lineup, has the maximum aperture of F3.5 and the focal length of 30mm (equivalent to 24mm in the 35mm film format). It realizes ultra-high resolution that captures images in finest detail and compact design that offers excellent portability. Users can carry it everywhere with ease to take high-quality pictures, making it a perfect choice for snapshots in streets and landscape photography at travel destinations.
GF lenses are Fujifilm's highest-grade lenses that deliver ultra-high resolution performance and wide tonal reproduction. GF lenses use Fujifilm's exceptional optical design technology and production technology that processes lens surfaces with the precision at a submicron level, fostered through the development of FUJINON Lenses. When mounted on the FUJIFILM GFX100, released in June last year, GF lenses bring out the full performance of its 102MP image sensor, delivering high-quality imagery previously unheard of in the industries by utilizing Fujifilm's unparalleled color reproduction technology.
The new GF30mmF3.5 R WR lens is optically designed with 13 lens elements in 10 groups, including two aspherical elements and two ED elements to control spherical aberration and chromatic aberration achieving astonishing image sharpness. Its compact design, weighing just 510g and measuring 99.4mm in length, provides excellent portability. In addition, the lens is dust and weather resistant and capable of operation in temperatures down to -10°C, facilitating photography in light rain or in dusty outdoor areas. These features make GF30mmF3.5 R WR highly reliable equipment suitable for professional photographers. The use of the Inner Focus system*2 enables fast, quiet and highly accurate autofocus (AF). The design also reduces focus breathing*3 to just 0.05%, making the lens perfect for shooting both stills and video.
Fujifilm offers 12 lenses, including the new GF30mmF3.5 R WR lens, and a wide range of accessories to cover a broad range of shooting conditions from wide angle to telephoto, giving photographers’ pleasure of photography with the GFX Series products.
*1 An image sensor measuring 55mm diagonally (43.8mm x 32.9mm), with the area approx. 1.7 times that of a 35mm full-frame sensor
*2 An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing instead of moving the front group, which consist of relatively large lens elements
*3 Change of angle of view during focusing
Astonishing image quality
- The new GF30mmF3.5 R WR lens is optically designed with 13 lens elements in 10 groups, including two aspherical elements and two ED elements to thoroughly control spherical aberration and chromatic aberration. The design effectively corrects distortion*4, which wide angle lenses are prone to, to deliver astonishing image sharpness, capturing a subject in amazing detail.
*4 Contraction and expansion that occurs at the edges of an image formed through the lens
- The new GF30mmF3.5 R WR lens is compactly designed, measuring 84mm in maximum diameter and 99.4mm in length and weighing 510g. It is a perfect lens to carry and walk around with. In addition, it is stylishly designed to sit well in users’ hands for a comfortable shooting experience.
- Highly robust design appropriate for Various Shooting Environments
- Sealing has been applied to the lens in nine different locations to ensure dust and weather resistance. It also operates at temperatures of down to -10℃, facilitating photography in light rain or in dusty outdoor areas.
- The use of the Inner Focus system enables fast, quiet and highly accurate AF. The design also reduces focus breathing to just 0.05%, making the lens perfect for video shooting as well.
|Type||FUJINON GF30mmF3.5 R WR|
|Lens configuration||13 elements in 10 groups
(includes 2 aspherical, 2 ED elements)
|Focal length||f=30mm (24mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Angle of view||84°|
|Number of blades||9 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size||1/3EV (20 steps)|
|Minimum Object Distance||32cm|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)||Ø84mm×99.4mm|