The GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR has the maximum aperture of F4 and covers most frequently-used focal lengths from 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format). Equipped with a powerful image stabilization mechanism and a weather-resistant structure, the lens caters to severe shooting conditions. The GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR meets high expectations of professional photographers and photography enthusiasts in portraiture and various shooting situations.
The new GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR consists of 16 lens elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical elements, one Super ED element and one ED element. It controls various aberrations thoroughly to achieve an astonishing images with sharpness, comparable to prime lenses, and high contrast delivering an impressive image resolving power across its zoom range. The use of a powerful five stop image stabilization mechanism and a fast, silent and highly accurate AF driven by linear motor ensures that users can shoot hand-held with confidence. Furthermore, the lens is dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C, facilitating photography in light rain or in dusty outdoor areas with peace of mind.
Astonishing image quality, ultra-high image resolution and high contrast
- The new lens controls spherical aberration, field curvature and chromatic aberration thoroughly thanks to its structure, consisting of 16 lens elements in 12 groups including three aspherical elements, one Super ED element and one ED element. The design achieves astonishing images with sharpness, comparable to prime lenses, and high contrast delivering an impressive image resolving power across its zoom range.
Covering most frequently-used focal lengths
- It is a standard zoom lens that covers most frequently-used focal lengths from 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format). Despite being a 2.2x zoom compatible with the large format sensor, the lens demonstrates excellent portability with its compact design, weighing just 1,005g and measuring 144.5mm in length and Φ93mm in maximum diameter.
Featuring a powerful image stabilization mechanism
- The lens features a powerful five-stop image stabilization mechanism, compliant with the CIPA guidelines, bringing out the advanced image resolution of the GFX Series even when shooting hand-held.
Fast, silent and highly-accurate AF
- The lens uses the inner focus system, using a linear motor which drives a compact and lightweight focus lens elements, to achieve fast, silent and highly accurate AF.
Highly robust design that withstands use in various shooting conditions
- The lens barrel is weather-sealed at 11 locations so that it is dust and weather resistant and can be used in temperatures as low as -10°C, facilitating photography in light rain or in dusty outdoor areas.
|Type||FUJINON GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR|
|Lens configuration||16 elements in 12 groups (includes 3 aspherical, 1 ED and 1 superED elements)|
|Focal length||f=45-100mm (36-79mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Angle of view||62.6°-30.6°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size: 1/3EV (19steps)|
|Minimum Object Distance||0.65m (Wide), 0.82m (Telephoto)|
|Max. magnification||0.13x (Telephoto)|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)||Φ93mm x 144.5mm (Wide) / Φ93mm x 174.5mm (Telephoto)|
|Accessories included||Lens Cap FLCP-82
Lens rear cap RLCP-002
*1 Distance from camera lens mount flange
*2 Excluding caps and hood