The FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR is a standard lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The lens delivers superior image quality thanks to the lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups (including 1 ED lens). The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses, to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and the lens is weather and dust resistant, plus it can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors.
- Standard-length prime lens offers a 50mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and * focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- The front optical group is used for focusing to minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Type||FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR|
|Lens configuration||10 elements 8 groups (includes 1 extra-low dispersion elements)|
|Focal length||f=63m (50mm in 35mm format equivalent)|
|Angle of view||46.9°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size : 1/3EV (22 steps)|
|Focus range||50cm - ∞|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)||ø84.0mm x 71.0mm|
|Accessories included||Lens Cap FLCP-62II
Lens rear cap RLCP-002
*1 distance from camera lens mount flange
*2 excluding caps and hoods