The WR-R11b is a Wireless Remote Controller that uses radio frequencies to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon cameras or radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight. The WR-R11b fits cameras with
an accessory port. The WR-R11b can be triggered by a WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter), a WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller; it can also be used on a designated master camera to trigger up to 64 transceiver
units. Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Compatible with Nikon cameras with built-in accessory terminal.
- Uses radio frequencies, increasing flexibility when positioning remote flash units.
- Trigger WR-11b using included WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter).
- Compatible with WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller (sold separately).
- Can be used to trigger up to 64 transceiver units.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use.