- The NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct, the highest-grade, symbolic lens among the NIKKOR Z S-Line models, was developed pursuing the new-dimensional optical performance realized only with the Z mount system to the utmost limit.
- The new Noct achieves groundbreaking rendering capabilities in point-image reproduction, resolving power, and bokeh characteristics from the maximum aperture.
- A highly accurate, large-diameter ground aspherical lens element using glass material with a high refractive index is employed to effectively compensate various lens aberrations.
- As well as the proven Nano Crystal Coat, ARNEO Coat that provides a superior anti-reflection effect for incident light from a vertical direction is adopted. Utilized together, clear and crisp images with minimal ghost and flare effects can be captured even when a light source is located within the frame.
- In addition to boasting a premium exterior design appropriate for the highest-class lens, the new Noct also ensures comfortable shooting with controls such as the focus ring and the control ring for outstanding operability.
- A lens information panel that enables confirmation of aperture, focus distance and depth of field without looking into the viewfinder is incorporated.
- The number of functions that can be assigned to the lens Fn button has been increased to match those of the Fn1/Fn2 buttons on the camera body.
- Fluorine coat that ensures easy removal of dust and dirt even when they adhere to the lens surface is applied to the front element for enhanced antifouling performance.
- The lens body was designed carefully considering dust- and drip-resistant performance, providing enhanced reliability.
|Focal length||58 mm|
|Lens construction||17 elements in 10 groups (including 4 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements, elements with Nano Crystal Coat and ARNEO Coat, and a fluorine-coated front lens element)|
|Angle of view||FX format: 40°50'
DX format: 27°20'
|Minimum focus distance||0.5 m/1.64 ft from focal plane|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.19x|
|Diaphragm blades||11 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Filter-attachment size||82 mm (P = 0.75 mm)|
|Dimensions||Approximately 102 mm/4.1 in. maximum diameter x 153 mm/6.1 in. (distance from camera lens mount flange)|
|Weight||Approximately 2,000 g/4 lb 6.6 oz|
|Supplied accessories||LC-82B 82 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap, HN-38 Screw-on Lens Hood, CT-101 Trunk Case|