The new Nikon flagship. A fast, powerful AF system with subject detection developed using deep learning technology. 45.7-megapixel stills. High-speed still frame rates up to 120 fps. 8K and 4K videos. The world’s first truly blackout free viewfinder, and Nikon’s first 4-axis tilting touchscreen. All in the most intelligent, durable, comfortable and connected Nikon camera the world has ever seen.
- 45.7MP Stacked CMOS sensor and EXPEED 7 image processing.
- Fast powerful AF that can keep up with the fastest subjects and frame rates.
- Subject detection uses deep learning to automatically detect and track people, cats, dogs, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, trains and planes in stills and video with no menu changes.
- Capture 45.7MP stills at 20 or 30 fps; 120 fps stills at 11MP, all with full AF and AE, and no viewfinder blackout.
- 8K/30p video capture in-camera for over 2 hours recording time.
- 4K 120p slow motion video capture.
- 10-bit 4K/30p from oversampled 8K, recorded in-camera as ProRes 422 HQ or H.265 video.
- New high-efficiency RAW file format is 1/3 the size of uncompressed RAW while retaining the same high image quality and dynamic range as conventional RAW files.