The Nikon Z f features full frame image quality, depth and dynamic range. Autofocus built from Deep Learning
technology. Astounding low-light capabilities and image stabilization. 4K video recording, Pixel-shift shooting
and more, all in an iconic premium camera body with authentic feel of precision tactile handling.
- Full frame resolution: 24.5MP BSI full frame sensor with EXPEED 7 processing power.
- Subject recognition with 3D Tracking: The Z f’s AF system recognizes nine different subjects for focus
- Video recording: 4K/30p oversampled from 6K, up to 4K UHD/60p1 video recording and 1080/120p
slow motion. Range of options include internal 10-bit H.265 in SDR/N-Log/HLG.
- Pixel-shift shooting technology: Create 96MP stills for the highest resolution, lowest noise and lowest false color
(moiré) stills ever produced in a Nikon camera.2
- 3.2-in. Vari-angle Touchscreen: Now featuring the new Touch Fn which allows you to simultaneously use the Z f’s
touchscreen to move focus points, select a subject to track, toggle between display modes and more, while using
- 8 stops of 5-axis image stabilization3 : Slow your shutter speed an amazing 8.0 slower than would be otherwise
possible without causing image blur.
- World’s first focus-point stabilization4
1: 4K UHD/60p in DX crop mode only.
2: Requires NX Studio to combine a 32-image sequence into one 96MP image.
3: Based on CIPA standards; when using the telephoto end of the NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S.
4: Based on Nikon research as of August 2, 2023.