- Perfect for: astrophotography, night photography, timelapses, shooting video, long exposures, and travel photography
- Continually power your camera with USB-C battery packs or AC wall power
- Run two batteries simultaneously for longer runtime and no downtime
- No need to purchase multiple camera batteries
- Universally compatible with most proprietary Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, Blackmagic and Olympus cameras, many Sony NP-F L-Series video monitors and lights and compatible with cameras and devices requiring up to 8V of power
- Can be adapted for use with D-Tap batteries
- Easy mounting options with integrated silicon strap and 1/4″-20 mount
ONsite Relay C Camera Power System provides the most up-to-date USB-C technology to photographers by giving them uninterrupted power to their camera with the ability to “hot swap” between multiple USB-C batteries which gives them the flexibility needed on a photoshoot.
How Does it Work
The ONsite Relay C connects to a power bank, wall adapter, and/or D-Tap battery using the two USB-C connections. The other end of the ONsite Relay connects to the Relay Camera Coupler (sold separately) which is inserted into your DSLR or mirrorless camera to power your camera without interruption.