The VEO SELECT 46 BR is the ultimate transformer, changing effortlessly from a full rear-opening backpack to a quick-shot bag with right- or left-handed access. Or, take advantage of easy top access for a camera with a longer lens when you’re working with a full gear setup. The slim, streamlined look is paired with rugged protection, and the backpack will easily safeguard a DSLR with lens attached, 3-5 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), a flash, and accessories. The initial divider arrangement is configured as a daypack, with the top third accessed via the zippered opening. However, the dividers can easily be set up for full equipment use and convenient top access for a camera with a tele-lens attached. Match your workflow needs by utilizing the many dividers and multiple access points to always have your gear exactly where you need it.
Strategically placed internal and external pockets help you arrange all other essentials. Slip a 13" laptop into the protective sleeve on the rear opening panel. The full-length front zipper pocket can be used for a notebook or even an extra tablet. In addition to the double-sided access points, a fold out tripod/water bottle dock pocket unfurls to smartly utilize the side not in use. A concealed rear pocket secures valuables, such as a wallet or travel documents, close to your body, where no prying hands can reach.
Enjoy all-encompassing protection thanks to superb bag construction, rugged materials, and sturdy dividers. Stay dry and always ready with Vanguard’s reinforced water- and scratch-resistant material on the bottom, along with our total-coverage rain cover. The VEO SELECT 46 BR features a super-comfortable ergonomic airflow back and harness, and it simply connects to the handle of your wheel-along luggage to lighten the burden while traversing through airports. It also has a convenient handle to hang the bag on a hook or grab on the go.
The VEO SELECT 46BR is a uniquely spacious and versatile backpack that fits a DSLR with lens attached, 3-5 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), a flash, accessories, and a 13” laptop. Plus, it carries a VEO tripod or monopod. This bag offers full rear access and quick-action right/left-handed side access. It also transforms from a daypack to a full gear pack with top access.
Available in two muted color options: Black and Green
- Ultimate versatility - 100% gear to 100% personal and anywhere in between
- Multi-access quick action - full rear, left/right side and top access
- Comfortable carrying - padded airflow back and harness
- Always protected - well-padded all around
- No fumbling - bright-colored interior makes finding things easy
- Well-organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Safe storage - secured rear pocket for travel documents and wallet
- Business-oriented - holds up to a 13" laptop or tablet
- VEO TRIPOD LINK - tripod carrying system
- Clean and dry - water-resistant and anti-scratch material on the bottom
- Keep dry - total-coverage rain cover